Working in the Big Apple.
Who we are Full service boutique planning firm
Michelle Rago and her team have produced and designed events as far-flung as New Delhi and the Cote d’Azur and, of course, from coast to coast on the continental United States.
Team Rago will oversee and execute every aspect of your event to not only ensure it unfolds smoothly, but to allow you to be carefree and fully engaged in hosting your own party.
Fearless Leader Michelle Rago
Michelle’s greatest strength lies in interpreting her client’s preferences, assessing the possibilities, and translating them into a well-planned and well-designed affair. Her years of hands-on experience, superb sense of design, and mastery of logistics have served her well as she has navigated the complicated landscape of producing destination events. Michelle’s keen curiosity about the world and how aesthetics, cultures, and hospitality intertwine makes her weddings and events something to talk about.
Senior Planner Lydia Taplett
Lydia officially began her event planning career nearly a decade ago, but she has been planning events - and playing “wedding planner” with her sister - since she was a young child. After graduating from Vanderbilt University with an honors degree in Economics and French, Lydia enjoyed a career as a digital marketing strategist at BBDO, Ogilvy, and Digitas, which helped form her insightful and analytic approach to planning. Lydia loves a fresh take on tradition, creating a sense of intimacy at even the largest events by adding personal touches that make clients and guests feel at home even at the furthest of destinations. Lydia specializes in production and complex infrastructure installations.
Planner Rukhshana Sethna
Rukhshana, or as we like to call her, Rocky, recently graduated cum laude from NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study with a concentration in Art History and Business Management. She was born in London and has been an avid traveler ever since. Rocky’s multicultural and interdisciplinary background in tandem with her global experiences have largely informed her approaches to design, dining, and client relationships. Rocky brings a lot of energy to the team and always focuses on new things she can master and experience, not to mention she’s the office sweet tooth.
- VOGUE A Wedding Weekend on the Paradise Island of Antigua Read More
- New York Magazine 5 Wedding Experts Share Their Industry Intel Read More
- BRIDES Top Wedding Planners Predict What We’ll See at the Royal Wedding Read More
- Vogue The Best Wedding Planners in the U.S., Canada and Overseas Read More
- PartySlate Top 50 Event Planners in the Country Read More
- BRIDES An All-Night Party on the Canals of Amsterdam Read More
- Harper's BAZAAR BAZAAR's Little Black Book: The Top Wedding Planners in the U.S. Read More
- Conde Nast Traveler What to Do if Your Wedding or Honeymoon Was Planned During Hurricane Season Read More
- VOGUE Vogue’s Ultimate Wedding Planner Master List Read More
- Bloomberg Six Ways the Ultra Wealthy Have Said ‘I Love You’ Read More
- The Knot Summer 2017: Alpine Chic Read More
- The New York Times Money-Saving Tips for Wedding Guests Read More
- BRIDES How to Make Your Single Wedding Guests Feel Included Read More
- XO Group Michelle Rago Read More
- Carats & Cake Eliza & Chris Read More
- Martha Stewart Weddings 12 Expert-Approved Ideas for Your Wedding Welcome Party Read More
- Carats & Cake Kalen & Boyd Read More
- Martha Stewart Weddings 10 Tips for Choosing a Wedding-Day Look You Won't Regret in 25 Years Read More
- Architectural Digest 7 Event Venues Inside Hotels That Planners Love Read More
- Twirl New York Twirl New York Spring 2016 Read More
- Martha Stewart Weddings 16 Industry Insiders' Tricks for Easing Into Wedding Planning Read More
- VOGUE The Best Spots for Fall Destination Weddings From 6 Top Planners Read More
- Destination I Do Destination Wedding Advice From the Pros Read More
- Martha Stewart Weddings 11 Things You Should Know Before You Plan Your Wedding Read More
- The New York Times Weddings: Andrea Hailey and David Williamson Read More
- VOGUE Luke Janklow and Xela Mandel’s Wedding in Turks and Caicos Read More
- BRIDES 6 Things You Need to Know Before You Start Planning a Beach Wedding Read More
- Martha Stewart Weddings Kristel and Austin’s Cheerful Wedding in Newport Read More
- Twirl New York Twirl New York Spring 2015 Read More
- USA TODAY 10 Tips for a stress-free Caribbean wedding Read More
- MOD WEDDING Wedding Planning Tip: How to Decide on Wedding Design and Location Read More
- Town Topics Princeton Native Michelle Rago Presents Weddings Workshop Read More
- Martha Stewart Weddings 64 Top Wedding Planners Read More
- BRIDES BRIDES New York: Destination Wedding Planners Based in New York City Read More
- Nüage Designs Going Places with Michelle Rago Destinations Read More